Sunday, January 25, 2015

Super Bowl Party - Some of My Favorite Dishes

Well it is Super Bowl week right here in Phoenix, Arizona!  How exciting!  Over the years I have hosted many Super Bowl parties - so for this week’s column, I would like to redirect you back to some of my favorites I have posted to my blog.  Hopefully some of these will give you inspiration to try for your own Super Bowl party! 

Hands down, one of the most popular snacks I make are the Seasoned Ritz Crackers.  These are ridiculously easy and will be devoured in no time. 

The Mini Chili Bread Bowls are also popular.  Lots of people like to each chili while watching football – so why not serve in a hollowed out dinner roll? 

Another good appetizer for a crowd is the Mexican Cheesecake – cheese, sour cream, green chilies, tomatoes, green onions, and olives prepared and ready to serve with tortilla chips – what’s not to love?

You can find the Breaded Ravioli on my blog too – these require a little bit more effort to prepare, but they are worth it.  Trust me.

My final suggestion for your Super Bowl party this year – Carol’sClam Dip.  This is my mother-in-law’s recipe and traditionally made by our family during the holidays, but it good ANY time of the year!  The bowl will be scraped clean – it’s that good. 

What are some of your favorite Super Bowl watching snacks?  I love to hear your feedback!  

No comments:

Post a Comment