Friday, August 29, 2014

Congratulations Brangelina! Loving Your 2012 Miraval Rosé!

In all of the hype, last summer I ordered a bottle of 2012 Miraval Rosé from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Provence estate, Château Miraval from Wine.com.  At the time of purchase, I received a note stating that it would be shipped when weather conditions were more suitable.  Great.

November rolled around and it arrived.  I was pretty excited! However, I had already made the switch to red wines at that point and decided to hang onto it until this summer.  

Once we started getting into warmer temperatures, I kept thinking, I need to open that and try it!  Well, with the recent announcement of Brad and Angelina's wedding that was held at their estate, I thought this would be the perfect time to pop the cork!  The hubby and I are celebrating 18 years of marriage this weekend - giving us another reason to raise a toast!

This wine is a gorgeous pink color (my favorite!) and arrives in a uniquely shaped bottle.  Once you take a sip, you will find that this is light and refreshing and can taste the berry and citrus flavors that come through. This is not sweet and is quite delicious!

This Rosé can still be purchased through Wine.com for $24.99 and shipped straight to your house (depending on your state - sorry for those of you who cannot have wine shipped to you).  

Have you tried the Miraval Rosé yet?  If so, what did you think?  If not - have you tried any other "famous" wines?  I'd love to read your feedback!

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment